Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In!




I FINALLY reached the 120s. holllaaaaaaaa!

129.0 :)

11 lbs down!

Last week’s fitness:

50 mins elliptical/treadmill 6 days

25 mins of Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred 4 days last week. I loathe level 2. Really.

I also started the squat challenge that’s circulating Pinterest at the moment.  Love it. 80 squats are due today. Lovely. 

I’m going to attempt to do them at work in between clients coming in and out and answering the phones. That’s right. I’m one of those awkward people who do office workouts. I’ve been caught on the floor doing planks multiple times.  :)

I’m pretty sure I picked the most inconvenient time to start a blog. That’s just what I do. I’m impatient. 

Finals are starting in two weeks and I’m trying to wrap up a lot of my classes.  I won’t be around much (sorry mom). Also, my blog won’t have a pretty design until June.  So, the chances of gaining a follower are slim to none.

I have lots of ideas of what I want to write about, but there just isn’t enough time in my day at the moment. So, I write my ideas down in my pretty notebook I bought last week.


 I'm off to do 80 squats before lunch and study for my math quiz!

See you next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment