Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In!




 Wednesday Weigh in:     131.8

Wednesday Weigh in was NOT fun this week. I expected alittle weight gain (thanks to my monthly friend). I’m feeling slightlydisappointed today.
I promised myself last week I would be in the 120s by this Wednesday.


I feel like I’ve been working my butt off these past fewmonths and I’m not really seeing results.

I really wanted to be down to approximately 118 for our vacationin June. I’m thinking that’s NOT going to happen. 

It’s HARD every day to order the salad instead of thecheeseburger.

It’s HARD every day to pass on the office cookies, cake, etc.

Completely GIVE UP my beloved morning coffee because I knowI can’t resist putting at least a tablespoon of sugar in my cup. (Hey, at leastI used skim milk- I had to cut calories somewhere ;)

It’s HARD to sacrifice my time with my lovely husband and furbaby to make it to the gym after a full day of work and class.  

But what I KNOW, is that I can’t get up each day and look atmyself in the mirror and be happy.  Iknow, eventually this hard work will pay off. I just have to keep on pushing myself.  

This is another reason why I finally started a blog. I needsomeone to be accountable to someone, anyone. It’s so inspiring to read weightloss blogs everyone morning and seeing girls kick butt every day. I have NOexcuse. There are far busier girls out there than me. 

*side note ifanyone reads this blog besides my mother. I have someone working on a designfor me J. It won’t stay this plain Jane fortoo much longer. I’d attempt to fix it butttttttttttt I have no idea what I’mdoing.





No comments:

Post a Comment