Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fall Wish List

Hello :)

 It's been a hot minute year(s) since I've updated this blog. A lot has changed since then, I graduated college and had a sweet baby boy who is now almost a toddler.
                                                                         Andrew Peyton



I'm still working on my fitness journey. About six months after I had my baby I realized that something was missing. I stopped doing what I loved which was working out. I slowly got back to the gym 3-4x a week. I feel so much better about my body. Let me tell you, it wasn't pretty after having a baby. My self esteem took a major hit. I felt so uncomfortable in my own skin and I hated it. Please don't get me wrong, I was/am so grateful that my body carried my beautiful son for 9 months. I just didn't feel like myself. I was tired, cranky, anxious and indulging in a little too much wine that I care to admit. I finally got fed up of my constant pity parties and started reading my beloved fitness blogs looking for inspiration. Slowly, I became motivated and got myself to the gym.

side note: I realize these comparison pictures suck. I will do a much better job documenting now that I'm blogging again.

I'm proud to say I reached my first goal weight and this mama is in serious need of new clothes. Since summer is coming to a close, I'm going to start investing in some essential fall pieces. So far, this is my current wish list:
Fall Wish List


Old Navy short green dress
oldnavy.gap.com


Monki jacquard dress
$39 - asos.com



Long v neck shirt
blackfive.com


Red and black shirt
hottopic.com


J Crew zipper vest
factory.jcrew.com



Miss Selfridge shiny pants
missselfridge.com



Converse kohl shoes
accentclothing.com




Tasha pink shawl
$27 - nordstrom.com



I really want to commit to this blog, I am starting a new workout program next week and I want to document it so I can maybe return the favor and motivate someone along the way. See y'all soon!


<3
Amby

No comments:

Post a Comment