Monday, April 15, 2013

Introductions


I’m pretty sure the only reason I haven’t started my blogyet is because I HATE intros.  That andfiguring out a blog name. Apparently, I’m not too creative.  My horoscope sign is a LIAR!

I mean every time I go to write a post, I think I’m prettysure I’m really boring and no one is going to want to read about me ;) oh… plusmy grammar skills are lacking. I’m working on it!

The truth is. I really love the healthy living community. IWANT to be part of it. I love my real life friends dearly, but they couldcare less about healthy eats and working out. It’s kind of lonely. So, I’mputting myself out there in hopes to make a couple of friends.  I really could care less about having 10,000 followers and sponsors Ok...I lie, who wouldn’t want sponsors?!  Sue me. Really though, I'm just looking to make a fre friends. :-) 

A little background about me
I’m a 25 year old, short curvy girl, who is looking to loseabout 30+ lbs. My starting weight was 140. I’m currently 131. Please do notthink my goal weight is crazy low, I’m 4’11. I should be around 105-110 lbs. 

I’m married to an amazing, supportive man. M and I will bemarried five years this Friday. NO BABIES, yet!!  I want to get pregnant one day. Just at ahealthier weight.

I’m a student and a full time worker as a receptionist at alaw firm.  I’m going to school to be a paralegal.I’m graduating this summer.  Anotherreason I’ve delayed starting a blog. I get crazy busy between work, school, andthe gym. 

I hope my blog doesn’t bore you to tears. Thanks forreading! I’m so excited to finally put myself out there. Hopefully, I can make a few friends.  

Lawd, I sound like a desperate nerd. I really am a nerd though.More on that later. I can’t scare off one of my potential readers (Hi Mom!)


Ms. Amby


No comments:

Post a Comment