Friday, January 8, 2016

Five things Friday


1- Thank GOD for every other Friday off.

Today is my day off. Praise the lord. Seriously, after the craziness of the holidays, this mamma needed a break. I generally only bring Andrew to daycare half the day or just keep him home on my days off, but today I needed a hot minute to refresh. I finally took our Christmas tree down and cleaned our house. My plans for the rest of the afternoon is to sit on my couch for a few mins hours and stare at the wall in complete silence.

2-It's king cake season Y'all
 One of my good friends birthday is this Sunday and we taking her out to celebrate. I ordered her a king cake, I'm so beyond excited to eat my first king cake of the Mardi Gras season! Give me all the carbs. 


3- Give me a lot more Jesus
One of my resolutions this year was to work on my relationship with God. I admit I put it on the back burner unless I need him. It's ridiculous and embarassing that  even 8 days in to January, I'm still doing it. I really need to correct it ASAP.


4. Back away from all social media 
Speaking of resolutions, I need to step back from Facebook and Instagram. I don't even need to explain myself with that one. ;-) My phone will be put up until my son goes to bed. Also, not run to get on it and neglect my husband as soon as we put Andrew down. 

5. Dry skin problems!
I need to find a new moisturizer. I've been reading Amazon reviews like crazy. My skin is horribly dry this winter and my normal moisturizer is not cutting it. I can just feel the wrinkles setting in now.

I'm off to go start at my walls in silence while I have a few more hours to myself. 
Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment