Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Loves & Hates





One of my favorite bloggers, Jessica recently participated in this fun post that is going around.  I decided to play along, as well. I figured it would be fun way to get to know me and my quirks. :)
 
Loves:

My first cup of coffee in the morning. I usually only drink one cup, I don’t know why, but the second cup isn’t as special as the first. 


All things fall. I am giddy with excitement pinning away fall outfits. 

The feeling that you can accomplish anything after a good workout.

A nice therapeutic dinner/lunch with good girlfriends. 

The Astronaut Wives Club. Seriously, my favorite new show.


Hates:

Texting/talking on the phone. I literally cringe when my phone rings.

Shopping in stores. I’m horrible at it, I get so overwhelmed and I usually get pieces that aren't very versatile that doesn't get much use. 

Judgmental people. Look, I know it’s human nature to judge, but it really turns me off from people who are so judgmental. I try very hard to give people the benefit of the doubt.

My beloved dog’s barking. I love her, just not her bark ;)

Sleep regressions. It’s real, y’all. My perfectly good sleeper is about to hit the dreaded 18 month sleep regression. I’m terrified. 



I'm off to prepare my yearly evaluation at work, wish me luck!

<3
Amby

No comments:

Post a Comment